Sunday, March 01, 2009

Keeping tabs on the 'Shire...

So it's hard to squeeze in time for this bit of important information as I make plans to jet off to Belgium for a little R&R in a brewer's land of milk and honey (pix hopefully to follow in 1.5 weeks), but I wanted to let you know that I'll be blogging in Oregon at Oakshire Brewing. You can bookmark this now if you'd like:
http://oakbrew.com/blog/
but I'll see if I can sweet talk Bryan into adding a link on the left hand side (I know, I know-get out of town wouldja Matt??) Anyway, as you can probably guess the Flossmoor Blog will live on-just let Bryan get up to speed with the beer and the www communication will follow. For now, keep a lookout for a whole new world at Oakshire.

Matt

PS Don't be sad if I don't return from Belgium!

1 comment:

JCoe said...

"PS Don't be sad if I don't return from Belgium!"

Sad? Yes. Surprised? No! You'll love it there! Have a great trip.