Monday, March 02, 2009

HELLO ALL FLOSSMOOR BEER BLOGGERS!!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome to Flossmoor Station. I look forward to meeting everyone at the events around the area or here at Flossmoor, so don't hesitate to say "hello" anytime.

I have finally made the transition back to the area and can concentrate on keeping the great beer tradition alive and well here. I can assure anyone with raised eyebrows that all the great beers in the regular line-up will definitely live on. I am also eager to make fun and exciting seasonal beers that will have my own touches.

Well, the beer doesn't get moved with me at the computer! Talk to you later.

4 comments:

Todd Ashman said...

Bryan-

Welcome to FSBC. As an Alumni of the Station's brewery I wish you the best.

Let's have a beer in Boston if you're headed there!

Todd Ashman
FiftyFifty Brewing Co.
Truckee, CA

Bjorn Johnson said...

Thanks. I will be in Boston, so I will take you up in that beer.

Unknown said...

Welcome back to the Central Time Zone! While sad to see Matt go, I am really looking forward to your beers and to see where you take FS. Good luck in your new digs!

Mark Pannell
Oak Forest, IL

Unknown said...

Bryan, it has been a while since I last talked to you (Stout Fest at Goose Island about a year ago). I am so happy to hear you are the new Flossmoor brewer. Congratulations. I couldn't think of a better person to end up there. I am sad that I no longer live in Chicago. Maybe we can swap beers anyways.

Cheers,
James Wager