Monday, March 02, 2009

HELLO ALL FLOSSMOOR BEER BLOGGERS!!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome to Flossmoor Station. I look forward to meeting everyone at the events around the area or here at Flossmoor, so don't hesitate to say "hello" anytime.

I have finally made the transition back to the area and can concentrate on keeping the great beer tradition alive and well here. I can assure anyone with raised eyebrows that all the great beers in the regular line-up will definitely live on. I am also eager to make fun and exciting seasonal beers that will have my own touches.

Well, the beer doesn't get moved with me at the computer! Talk to you later.

4 comments:

Todd Ashman said...

Bryan-

Welcome to FSBC. As an Alumni of the Station's brewery I wish you the best.

Let's have a beer in Boston if you're headed there!

Todd Ashman
FiftyFifty Brewing Co.
Truckee, CA

Bryan Shimkos said...

Thanks. I will be in Boston, so I will take you up in that beer.

Rhoobarb said...

Welcome back to the Central Time Zone! While sad to see Matt go, I am really looking forward to your beers and to see where you take FS. Good luck in your new digs!

Mark Pannell
Oak Forest, IL

James the Brewer said...

Bryan, it has been a while since I last talked to you (Stout Fest at Goose Island about a year ago). I am so happy to hear you are the new Flossmoor brewer. Congratulations. I couldn't think of a better person to end up there. I am sad that I no longer live in Chicago. Maybe we can swap beers anyways.

Cheers,
James Wager