Tuesday, May 04, 2010

AMERICAN CRAFT BEER WEEK

American Craft Beer Week is almost here. To celebrate we are having a week's worth of fun events starting with a tapping on Monday May 17th at 8pm (7pm for Mug Club) of our English dark mild ale, "Slump Buster." It is a 4.5% mild (yes milds are lower, but not here!) with enough complexity to warrant a few pints of this one, so drink up.

On Tuesday, we are holding a Chef and Brewer's dinner with a fantastic menu that I can hardly wait to try. See the previous post for menu details.

We will be featuring a special price on one beer each day from Monday, May 17th to Sunday, May 23rd also.

Finally on Saturday, May 22nd we will be headed out to Crown Point Indiana to participate in the Illiana Mayfest from 4-8pm (http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=359838019115&index=1)

Cheers

Bryan

1 comment:

Ashley Elizabeth Shruga said...

:-) This is not spam. Just a cry for help from one beer centric family to another. I know this isn't necessarily post-related but I wondered if you might help me pick out a beer for a favored beer drinker in my life. I thought I'd seek help from the yahoo answers community but there is nothing like the advice of a fellow craft beer lover. If you have the time please stop by and check out my question, it's the most recent post (12/16/10). Thanks! :-) And I love the blog! - Ashley

http://goodheadbrews.blogspot.com/